Benefits of Olive
- They are nutririous and rich in mineral content as sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and iodine.
- Contribute to the contribution of calcium to the body. Antioxidants due their group B vitamins and provitamin A and E.
- They provide essential vitamins and amino acids.
- They contain oleic acid, which has beneficial properties to protect the heart.
- There is a variety with over 90 diffrent types of filling.
- It's affordable and suitable ingredient in recipes as typical of summer salads.